Greetings Wolfpack !

Talk about the 101st WolfPack

Moderator: [WP]Aesthir

Conflict Viper
Visitor of the ANS Europa

Greetings Wolfpack !

Postby Conflict Viper » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:23 am

Just thought I'd drop by and say Hi to the 101st after having recently spotted you on the SC Org's listings.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Conflict Viper, or as I was known in Starlancer and Freelancer.....XD_Conflict, one of the founder members and a former leader of the Executioners Dynasty.

Having seen your site and the hall of fame I'm aware that a lot of your members have retired from my era, although I see a few of you old ( ish :angel ) timers are still kicking on your flying boots and heading up the vanguard once again....respect folks, that an impressive feat and I'm glad to see the Wolfpack will be active in the SC Universe.

So excuse the blast from the past but as an old Starlancer....it's good to see an original guild make it to latest edition of CR's vision for a space sim...... free at last from corporations and producers shackles....and thanks to the crowd funding, this is truley looking to be an epic game....and I look forward to flying in the same verse as 101st once again.

Onwards and Upwards.......Conflict Viper.
WP_Crying_Devil
Admiral
Admiral
Previous clans: One time a Wolf, always a Wolf...
Personal quote: United we stand, divided we fall

Re: Greetings Wolfpack !

Postby WP_Crying_Devil » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Greetings Conflict Viper,

*smile* a Ghost from the past.

Nice to see you again conflict, old Starlancer veterans are always welcome.
How are you these days ? Do you still have contact with a few of the old guys ?
And will you play Star Citizen ?
When you need a team you are always welcome :cooldevil
Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
Conflict Viper

Postby Conflict Viper » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Hiya C_D......

......yeah it's been a while, life and things...lol

I'm deffinately going to be playing SC, just waiting for the rest of the parts for my system to arrive as I type, hoping to build it later today and be the proud owner of a Sabre by Monday. :cooldances

As for other former XD, I'm searching around but no luck so far, life was a bit hectic for a while, lots of moving, storing stuff and I lost a few old comp's with all thier info ages back so haven't been in touch since the days of Freelancer sadly. Thanks for the offer to join, I may well take you up on it C_D if I can't find the others or they've have other commitments, understandable after all this time..hehe.

Well, four large boxes have arrived so I'm about to get busy building......

.......I'll check back in with ya soon,

............... Conflict_Viper, " Out" !!
[WP]Aesthir
Admiral [WolfPack Leader]
Admiral [WolfPack Leader]

Postby [WP]Aesthir » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Heheh, great to see all the old-time friends reconnecting again over games like this :)
As for me, I joined the 101'st Wolfpack in Freelancer in 2003, but was quickly introduced to Starlancer so I have ofcourse played that game as well. I cannot remember if we might have met in that game in the Zone or not, but old friends are always welcome to hang out of course!
We still have Stefan, Maniac, Damon, Apocalypse and a few others of the old team around, which is great. :cool
"In one dimension, I find existence. In two I find life, but in three, I find freedom..."

Conflict Viper

Postby Conflict Viper » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:25 am

Hi !......and thanks Aesthir, your handle does kinda ring a bell as do some of the other folks.

I was around in FL for quite a while before life intervened, I'm fairly sure the comp' I was using blew up in fairly spectacular form too...lol

Nice one for the * XD * icon, I haven't seen that for years, I did have our original site on a disc but it's been lost over the years sadly.

On a better note, I got my new pc built last weekend and I'll be back on line fully from the 6th Nov......I can hardly wait, I just can't decide on a new HOTAS either...I hate M+K flying...and I deffinately need some practice and to knock some rust off...lol